- "ree-dic-lee-lus" = ridiculous (it is so funny to hear her trying to use the big words that I use in my every day language)
- "anilla" = vanilla
- A few days ago I got around to cleaning the playroom before the girls were up. When Kenzie came in she shrieked "Wow! It is clean in my whole life!"
- Kenzie has developed a fondness for Strawberry Shortcake (the cartoon character). The other night at dinner she randomely turned to me and asked "Mama, you know who makes strawberries?" I was expecting an answer like Heavenly Father, or dirt, or its a plant, but no . . . she quickly announced "Strawberry Shortcake".
A few insights into the joy, confussion, love, and sometimes the frustration of motherhood.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Kenzie's Newest Conversation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! Don't we learn a lot about ourselves, through our kids? Ha ha.
Post a Comment