A few insights into the joy, confussion, love, and sometimes the frustration of motherhood.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
The Best Things in Life
Life was a blur today. I felt like I was rushing from one thing to the next and the first time I sat down was when I scarfed down my dinner so that I could more quickly tend to a fussy baby and a ringing telephone. At the end of the day as I'm trying to sit here and wind down, I keep thinking back to that moment in the car today when I looked in my rear view mirror to see Kenzie silently playing peek-a-boo with Jordyn and Jordyn laughing her little baby face off. In that moment I was just unbelievably grateful that heaven sent me these two amazing kids. They may be sweat and tears at times, but they are also the greatest amount of happiness and love that I have ever felt. It seems that the best things in life take the most amount of work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your right, it's a lot of work. But fun!
Post a Comment