Kenzie can say some things that really tickle the funny bone (in the funny way, not the painful way). I am always shocked by the stuff she comes up with!
Garrett spends most mornings eating breakfast with MaKenzie, and that is a time of day when she is just a happy little chatty thing (she definitely gets this from her dad, he is the one eating breakfast with her because I am still in bed trying to separate myself from the pillow). A few mornings back Kenzie was sitting at the breakfast table just being her usual chatty self. She often insists on looking at the back of a cereal box just like we do. This particular cereal box had a picture of a Christmas tree, a dolphin, a pencil, and the state of California. Kenzie just randomly burst out into song about the back of her cereal box, and her song went something like this:
"I have a Christmas tree,
I have a dolphin,
I have a pencil,
and I have a . . . . (long pause as she looks at the state of California) sock."
Clever and funny. I couldn't stop laughing. I wish I could record Garrett's impersonation of her singing . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment