I swear I have not been sitting around all day doing nothing. But some days it certainly feels like everything around me is proclaiming otherwise . . .
The undone dishes.
Only heaven knows how long that's been in there waiting to be folded? (And heaven probably has better things to do than keep tabs on my unfolded laundry . . . so really NOBODY knows how long its been.)
Oh, and the toys that I put away a few times and day and then just give up because two little people always trail along behind me to undo all of mommy's doings.

Some days these undone things drive me crazy, and others I really don't care. (And please note that the days that I really don't care tend to be less stressful and make for a nicer me.) Now why is that?
2 comments:
Looks like my house, seriously!! I'm finally having more energy but i've been way too busy with everything else, and then I feel guilty cleaning- weird huh, when I should be doing the million Primary things that seem to pile up every day, every time my phone rings. I totally didn't mean to vent on your blog, sorry. I must've needed that.
Seriously, you make me feel so much better about myself. It is so nice to know that I am not the only mom that feels like that. Yesterday was just like that for me, so now I feel much better. Although...I think your messy house still looks a lot nicer than my messy house. :)
Post a Comment