A few phrases and words from our gal Kenzie:
"Dashshshshsh" This can mean, I want to be Dash, I want to watch Dash, or she wants you to be Dash. Our girl is obsessed with Dash. She would watch his movie three times a day if I let her! Dash really does come in handy though. For example, today while I was trying to open the elevator while juggling an infant car seat with a wailing baby inside, all the mail, and a diaper bag that was slipping off of my shoulder, MaKenzie decided to use the keys on every mail box in the lobby. I tried to get her to come get in the elevator, but she was much to preoccupied with the keys and the mailboxes. I then exitedly exclaimed "Kenzie, be Dash!" and she promplty responded by running as fast as she could into the elevator. While I want to burn the movie after having seen it so many times, Dash is a great babysitter and a great motivator for destracted toddlers!
"E-I-E-I-OOOOO" Kenzie loves to sing and this is one of her favorite songs. I love it when she sings it because she always makes the "O" last forever and it cracks me up.
"Siser ni-ni agin?" or "Siser sna agin?" This stands for "Sister is night-night (or asleep) again?" and "Sister snacking (or eating) again?" She has quickly figured out that sister just doesn't do much these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment