Saturday, August 7, 2010

A New Label

My last posting about the overly abundant television expopsure that my children are currently enjoying kind of floored me. You see, at the end of the posting I was trying to decide what to "label" the posting for the blog. Right then I realized that Dora is an icon of sorts for the pre-school aged child, so I quickly added the new label of "pre-school years".

Then it kind of hit me how fast this whole parenting thing is happening. I've already been through some major stages of a child's life - the newborn, the toddler years, and now I am right in the midst of the pre-school years.

Now, I know I can't boast having gone too far due to the fact that I am yet to expereince the elementary years, the teenage years, the adult years, and hopefully those grandparent years that I have heard are quite the treat.

Time is flying. I hope I am doing a right good job of enjoying the ride.

No comments: