1. The airport.
It's busy. People are in a hurry. People can be helpful, but the pushy ones seem in greater abundance.
Every time you walk on a plane with little ones, you are greeted with some smiles and some horrified looks that seem to say "Please don't sit by me lady!"
Yes, the airport is always stressful with the little people.
2. The Post Office.
It's so quite there. Has anyone else ever noticed that? Any conversation you have is overheard by all and it's quite difficult to get your little ones to use any thing less than a VERY loud whisper in their communications with you.
3. The Grocery Store at Lunch Time
You'd think I'd never have done it more than once . . . but I am guilty of bringing hungry kids and a hungry mommy to the grocery store.
It is never pretty.
4. Okay, so I couldn't think of five things today . . . these three just leave such scars on my existence that to take it further might cause me to go into shock . . .
1 comment:
hungry people need to eat!
Post a Comment