Friday, August 27, 2010

Project Bewitch - Rule #2

Alright, another strategy that I have found helpful during those last few anxious hours of the day comes in play about a half hour before Daddy comes home . . .

MUSIC!

Depending on the day and the mood I pick something different. If I feel like jamming with the girls then we get something more upbeat going, if I am feeling frantic and stressed then something more soothing and relaxing does the trick.

Music isn't ALWAYS helpful. Sometimes it just adds to the noise and chaos, but I do find that there are days that it helps.

So there you go! Another little helpful tip that I have found useful for those crazy moments (that can feel like weeks) before daddy walks through the door.

1 comment:

voeksb said...

that is a very good idea...I would never have thought of it!